Interested in learning or improving your social media skills using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn? Then our upcoming workshop is for you!
Social Media Workshop
Saturday, March 5, 2016
9:00 am – Noon
900 18th Street – Plano, TX 75074
Cost: $25.00 for Members or $35.00 for Guests
(Payment Options: PayPal or Debit/Credit Cards at the Door)
Facilitated by Martha Campbell, Director for Technology for WOVI, Inc.
What we’ll need from you:
• Bring your laptop (with cords) or tablet
• Setup your individual account for all three applications (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) prior to the class.*
• Bring your login information with you.
• RSVP to WOVITraining@gmail.com by Thursday, March 3
• Payment via PayPal at www.wovi.com using the PayPal buttons below.
What we’ll provide you:
• Access to a Wi-Fi connection
• Informative session on all three applications
• Coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks
• WOVI women supporting one another
• A Saturday full of fun!!!!
*If you are less familiar with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, someone will be on hand at 8:30 am to make sure you can log into your current account. Please have your account setup before you arrive, bring your usernames and passwords, and make sure your laptop or tablet are charged and ready to go!
RSVP here by Thursday, March 3!
Members $25.00 Guests $35.00